When you're busy, it can seem impossible to make a tasty and healthy dinner that's not boring. But never fear, this buckin' buffalo bean chicken is crazy easy and really healthy. It comes together in just 20 minutes!
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• salt and pepper to taste, or your favorite blend of spices
• 1 can Serious Bean Co. Buckin' Buffalo Beans
• 2 stalks celery - washed, peeled and chopped into about 1/4" pieces
• 1/2 Cup sweet onions - diced
• Cilantro for garnish
Heat olive oil on medium-high heat in cast iron or other heavy skillet. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, adding your favorite spices if you wish. (we tried this with garlic and smoked paprika and it was divine!) Add chicken breasts to pan, cooking about 5-7 minutes on each side or until they reach 165°F.
While chicken is cooking, heat beans in a small saucepan until bubbling. Remove from heat and stir in celery and onion.
Top each piece of chicken generously with bean mixture and some cilantro, serve immediately.
Pro Tip: This bean mixture is also yummy on top of grilled chicken!