Your everyday salad gets a kick!
• 1 pound salad greens
• 1/2 cup ranch dressing
• 1 can Serious Bean Co. Buffalo Beans, heated
• 1 cup matchstick or julienne carrots
• 1 cup celery, sliced crosswise into bite-sized pieces
• 1 cup grape tomatoes
• 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
• 1 pound cooked chicken, diced
In a large mixing bowl, add greens and drizzle with ranch dressing.
Use tongs to gently toss the greens in the bowl until evenly coated with dressing.
Divide the greens evenly onto serving plates.
Arrange the remaining ingredients over the dressed greens.
Yield: 4-6 servings.