The andouille sausage makes this chili really unique, and pairs great with the cracked pepper beans for a peppery meets spicy chili that doesn't need much extra seasoning. Top with cheese, diced green onions, avocado, or whatever else you like to load onto your chili!
• 12oz. Andouille sausage (about 4 links) - quartered lengthwise then chopped for a medium-large dice
• 2 cans Serious Bean Co. Cracked Pepper beans
• 2 cans (2x 14.5oz.) petite diced tomatoes - drained
• 1/2 Cup sweet onion - diced
• 1 Cup green bell peppers - diced
• 1/2 Cup water
• 1tsp. kosher salt
• 1/2 tsp. black pepper
Pre-heat medium to large sauté pan and add olive oil. Sauté Andouille sausage until cooked through - drain excess liquid/fat. Pre-heat medium sauce pan, add olive oil, diced onions and diced green bell peppers. Sauté until somewhat translucent. Turn heat to low and add beans, diced tomatoes, cooked Andouille sausage and water. Bring to simmer for 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper, stirring frequently. Serve immediately, garnished with your favorite chili toppings.