• 3 cups roasted turkey, hand shredded or cubed
• 1 can Serious Bean Co. Dr Pepper Baked Beans
• 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
FOR THE COLESLAW:
• 2 cups mayonnaise
• 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
• 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
• 1/4 tsp onion powder
• 2 tsp sugar
• hot sauce to taste
• 1 10-12 oz. package coleslaw mix (cabbage, carrots, etc.)
• 4 soft hamburger buns
• pickle slices
Heat Dr Pepper beans, turkey, and BBQ sauce in a small pot over medium heat. While the turkey and beans are heating, make the dressing for the coleslaw.
Combine all ingredients for the coleslaw except the cabbage mix in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Adjust to taste with hot sauce.
Add the coleslaw mix to the dressing and stir to combine.
Toast the buns and top each bottom bun with pickle slices, then top with coleslaw. Divide the turkey and bean mixture evenly over the coleslaw then cover with the top bun and serve.
YIELD: 4 servings