The perfect one-bite appetizer for your next party or the big game!
• 3 russet potatoes, approximately 2-2.5" diameter
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp ground black pepper
• 1 can Serious Bean Co. Carolina Gold BBQ Beans, heated
• 1/2 cup cheddar jack cheese, shredded
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1/4 cup chives, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Wash the potatoes and slice crosswise into 3/8" thick disks, discarding the small end pieces.
Place the potatoes in a bowl and toss with oil, salt & pepper.
Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and arrange seasoned potatoes in a single layer.
Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom. Flip potatoes, and bake another 5 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
Top each potato with approximately 1 Tbsp of beans. Garnish with cheese, sour cream & chives.
Yield: Approximately 30-35 pieces.